Wardrobe Styling by Debbie Roes
Do you need a personal wardrobe stylist? Can you answer “yes” to any of the following questions?
- Do you have a closet full of clothes but still feel like you have “nothing to wear”?
- Do you find yourself buying the same type of clothes over and over again, yet you don’t really love anything you own?
- Do you feel as if your wardrobe is outdated, boring, disjointed, or just not “you”?
- Has your body changed over the years such that you no longer know how to best dress it?
- Has your career or lifestyle changed but your wardrobe hasn’t?
- Are you re-entering the work world or dating scene and don’t know how to dress to impress?
- Have you watched the television show “What Not to Wear” and wish someone would help YOU with your wardrobe?
As a Wardrobe Stylist, I can help you:
- Define the colors and styles which best suit your personality and lifestyle
- Dress your unique body to its best potential
- Look younger, thinner, and more vibrant
- Tame your closet
- Create amazing outfits which you love and can’t wait to wear
- Dress to impress for dating, networking, work, job interviews, and all life occasions
- Shop more wisely – buy only what looks great on you and projects your best image
It is possible to love your clothes and feel joy instead of heaviness when you open your closet. Getting dressed every day can be both easy and fun!
My Mission & Services:
I help my clients increase their confidence, improve their body image, and enhance their personal and professional style – all through the “magic” of clothing.
In-Person Styling Services: Personalized attention for those in the San Diego area!
Virtual Styling Services: Helpful and affordable style advice via phone, email & Skype!
Schedule an Appointment or Learn More!
Many common questions have been addressed on my FAQs page, so that is often a good place to start.
Also, I have written close to 50 blog posts about a variety of style-related topics, so I invite you to visit my Articles Page. To receive my articles by email or via the news reader of your choice, Click Here.